5 Swindon-based business blogs worth a peek
A quick round-up of 5 Swindon-based business business blogs worth a few moments of your time. IMHO.
We small business owners put a fair amount of time and effort into our business blogs. Both as a way of showcasing our products or our goods and services and to help that despot Google to find and rank our pages.
The blogs showcased here encompass a wide range of interests and they may or may not be my clients in one capacity or another. I couldn’t possibly say … 😉
So in no particular order because they’re all amazing, I give you:
- 4Points Leisure: for all your glamping and festival needs. If you’re into festivals they have a great festival calendar.
I like this blog because, although I’m not a camper or festival goer, it introduces me to things and places I probably wouldn’t have known about. One of my recent faves was the Irish guy who bought a decommissioned aeroplane, lopped the wings off and transported it by sea to his camp site full of quirky places to stay in. True story. Possibly it would take an Irishman to have the chutzpah to do that.
2. The Fab Gift Boutique: For all your venue dressing needs for ANY occasion. And some great personalised gifts too.
As well as blogs related to their venue dressing services there’s some good general interest stuff too. The language of flowers and the history of the wedding cake – it’s very complicated – for example.
3. Swindon Will Writing: because where there’s a will there’s a way!
For news related to Wills, power of attorney and all that stuff. A bit dry perhaps but nevertheless important. We’re all gonna die after all.
4. Pink&Green Organic Skincare: for all manner of skin-care related information.
For instance: everything you wanted to know about striggling but were afraid to ask. And microbeads and more. Some topical stuff in there. In both senses of that word.
5. Ishbels Wardrobe: For ANYONE who wants and needs to present the best version of themselves to the world.
Because, more than you might realise, you ARE what you wear! This is not just for women. Men can benefit from the fount of style and colour knowledge that is Ishbel’s Wardrobe.