I began sharing Swindon business stories on Born again Swindonian as a way of highlighting just how great a place Swindon is to do business in and from and also to give a shout-out to businesses I’ve come across via business networkings – some of whom have become personal friends. And others I’ve worked both for and with in my professional capacity as AA Editorial Services. So why not? It’s my blog after all. 🙂
So this post is simply by way of highlighting a few of them. Not forgetting of course my own AA Editorial Services.
The link to the entire section is here: http://swindonian.me/category/swindon-in-business/ – do have a root round – it’s an electic collection for sure. Below I’ll pick out just a few:
1) A new business networking group called YEN aimed specifically at the young entrepreneur: http://swindonian.me/2015/08/01/got-a-yen-for-networking-read-on/
2) Centred around an independent Italian deli in Swindon this post focuses on the importance of shopping locally and supporting small businesses: http://swindonian.me/2015/05/29/da-paolos-eatalian/
3) More business networking – this time Women Mean Biz: http://swindonian.me/2015/07/14/women-mean-biz/
5) Link Airport Transfer Ltd: A Swindon-based airport transfer service for business or holidays: http://swindonian.me/2015/07/07/link-airport-transfers/
6) Business networking of a different hue in the form of JCI Swindon – Junior Chamber International: http://swindonian.me/2015/05/21/junior-chamber-international/
7) Carry on camping with 4points Leisure: http://swindonian.me/2015/04/21/carry-on-camping-with-4-points-leisure/
8) Mouthwatering food photography from Zoe Magee: http://swindonian.me/2015/07/09/zoe-magee-photography/
9) Business mentoring that’s paid on results from Insight: http://swindonian.me/2015/08/06/gaining-an-insight-business-mentoring/
These nine posts are just a small selection of what’s to be discovered in Swindon in Business – there’s so much more on the blog so take a look.