Some super Swindon business blogs
Doing what it says on the tin – a shout-out for some nice business blogs that I know rather well and enjoy reading.
In no particular order – well apart from mine. Obviously. I give you:
- AA Editorial Services – me! https://www.aaedits.co.uk/blog/
Why read? For some fun and interesting linguistic stuff amongst other things.
And of course, if you need some help with business blogging or indeed writing of any kind then I can help with that! If you can’t write, are too busy too write or simply don’t want to write – I can take that pain away. https://www.aaedits.co.uk
2) 4 Points leisure. No direct link to the blog but you’ll find it on the home page: https://www.4pointsleisure.co.uk/joomla30/
Why read? For all sorts of camping, glamping and festival stuff. No. Me neither. #I’drathereatmyownfeet
3) The Fab Gift Boutique: https://www.thefabgiftboutique.com/blog/
Why read? All sorts of occasion, gifts and cards and related history. Amongst other stuff.
4) Pink& Green: https://www.pinkandgreenskincare.co.uk/blog/
Why read? For some really rather interesting skin and skin care related stuff.
5) Catherine Jay Jewellery: http://www.catherinejay.co.uk/blog
Why read? Well can you resist anything bling related?
6) Little Miss Cakemaker: http://www.littlemisscakemaker.com/blog
Why read? It’s cake. What else is there to say?
7) Insight Sales and Business Mentoring: http://insightsbm.com/blog/
Why read? Entertaining yet useful insights (see what I did there?) into selling from Rob Moody.